A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NAGY TO CD OF CLEMENGER WELLINGTON


Clemenger BBDO Wellington has appointed Paul Nagy creative director, to replace outgoing CD Mark Harricks - who's heading to the CD gig at DB Sydney.
Nagy told NZCC: "I can’t tell you how honoured and proud I am about having this gig – particularly considering I have to fill the considerable hole left by Mark Harricks, my partner since I arrived here in Wellington.
"I love this city, I love the agency and I’m lucky to be surrounded by such a talented bunch of people. We won all those Lions last year, so certainly I’ve got it all to prove."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... it's the man behind Omaka.

Rock on mate. Very well done indeed.

- @

11:56 am NZST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still the best cd I ever had, and you weren't a cd then. Well deserved. The sharks still suc tho!

8:02 pm NZST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one Choppy!

J.

9:03 pm NZST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home