A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A Decent Art Director Role (Revised)

 
Hello All
 
Just in today - a brilliant intermediate art director role at a very creatively-focused agency. You need to have a book full of good ideas and the ability to generate plenty more where they came from, just so long as it's not Awards annuals. The agency has a great client list and it's definitely not a sweat shop - it's a smaller sized agency, with a creative dept of six people so you'll have some room to stand out. If you're a DM or retail art director wanting to diversify, this role would be a good one to do just that.
You can call me or Andy Sive on 09 966-1850, or you can find out more on our website - www.3rdeye.co.nz. And unless you're all deliriously happy where you are, we're looking forward to a good response.
 
PS: I don't mean to make fun of the unfortunate - but isn't it ironic that the chain of Boost juice bars has just been... liquidated?
 

Natalie MacGregor

3rdeye

Level 2, 6 Kingdon Street, Newmarket.

 

Tel +64-9-966 1854, Mob +64-21-439 639

e-mail: natalie@3rdeye.co.nz

 

www.3rdeye.co.nz

 

 

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No that's not funny because my mate owns the Boost bars.

3:18 pm NZST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cry everytime I read this blog.. :(

3:22 pm NZST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone who thinks they can make money by liquidating 26 oranges and a handful of grass for $5 needs to seriously look at their lives. A pound of cow arse and lips is about 47¢ wholesale, you can make loads of tasty $1 pies out of that. That's why men rule the world and women get all gooey over a tiny clear rock in a ring, nothing more than glorified glass. If an engagement ring sold in a hardware store it would go for about 2 for 1¢. the half a cent would be what it's worth as a washer and nothing for a useless rock. You can get half decent power tools for next to nothing now. I brought a router for $19. I've never used it, don't even know what to do with it. All I know is that a router is useful.

9:20 am NZST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew! I'm glad I tagged the PS to the end of my posting, otherwise it would've generated no response whatsoever. I can only deduce (or should that be dejuice)that all art directors are indeed very happy where they are. If not, let us know and of course confidentiality will be strictly maintained. We have other good roles on our site that are well worth checking out.
Natalie

12:22 pm NZST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless you natalie.

Braving the storm in defiance of the anti-recruiter sentiment.

Got any senior roles?!

My job sucks.

Well perhaps not my job...

I actually like what I do...

maybe there's something wrong with me...

yes...

it must be me.

4:28 pm NZST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello creativefikker
Thanks for your kind words... and maybe it's not you at all but your job that's changing you. I suggest you drop me a line and we can see what can be done - 09 966-1854, or natalie@3rdeye.co.nz
Natalie

1:08 pm NZST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie, I did the BK monkey ads. Can you get me a job? Anywhere? DM maybe?

1:29 pm NZST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello 1.29pm,
Personally speaking, I hope you're e-mailing from an obscure agency in outer Siberia. But that campaign did generate a very high profile, so well done.
Professionally speaking, anything's possible and if you're genuinely looking, let me know. We could continue this dialogue in front of everyone else in blog-land, or see 1.08pm.
Natalie

2:03 pm NZST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home