A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Zimbabwe creative writes...

frank.j. zuma

More options Mar 31 (2 days ago)
FROM. NKURUMA'S FAMILY OF ZIMBABWE
PRESENTLY IN South Africa
NO 10 HILL BROW STREET
JOHANNESBURG


GREETING,
A CRY FOR FAMILY HELP


I know that this message will come to you as a surprise since we do not know each other before, but for purpose of introduction,
I AM MR MARK NKURUMA OF ZIMBABWE the elder son of late MR MARTIN NKURUMA, of Masingo Province of Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you about where I got your contact address. I got your address from the Internet, Webster of South African on my Search for a reliable person who can help my family in this problem.
During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of our President Robert Mugabe, to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers.
My father was one of the rich farmers who where not in support of President Mugabe's ideas. President Mugabe's, supporters invaded my father's farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing my father and made away with a lot of items in my father's farm. Before my father’s death he made it known to me that he has deposited with one of the Security Company in Johannesburg, South Africa the sum of US$15 Million (Fifteen Million United States Dollars). As GOLDEN IMMAGE (AFRICAN ARTWORK) that was meant to ship to his friend abroad.
After his death we decided to move to the Republic of South Africa where he had deposited the money in the Security Company because his murderers are also after us. After reading about you on the internet I believe that somebody like you will be capable of handling this kind of transaction so I decided to contact you to assist us to transfer this found out of South Africa because as we were (Refugee) Asylum seekers we are limited in so many areas, we are not allowed to operate any bank transaction within South Africa.
Besides that my family and I would like you to assist us on any profitable business we can invest this found on, in your country. We have agreed to offer you 20% of the total sum for your assistance, 10% will be mapped out for any expenses that we may incurred in the course of this transaction and 70% will be for my family and me.
I have all the documents that was use to deposited this found and are willing to send then to you by fax, if you are willing to assist us. Kindly furnish me with your personal phone and fax numbers for easy communication. And you can contact me on the above Telephone number or send me email. The most important thing I need from your side now, before we can start the process of this transaction is that you have to give me 100% assurance and be ready to go into agreement with me that on receiving this fund base into your nominated bank account, that you will not have midis of plain and cheating over our share. If you agree to my terms.
I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and absolutely confidential. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
MARK NKURUMA
(ONBEHALF OF THE FAMILY)


Personally, we think Frank should enter one of the many cash-based media awards schemes and we have emailed back to him this information. That's what we're fucking well here for.

Uncle Crusher

nzcreativecircle security.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home