A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Timesheets

Can everyone please get their timesheets finished.

It's coming to the end of the month, and I am sick-to-death of being
the one person in Adland who has to chase all you useless creative
types to complete them on time.

Head office in New York are ringing me every few hours waiting for an
updated P/L report for the month.

I know we are running with minimal staff, but the salary/revenue
figures do not add up.

Can the creative who put 36 hours on the job number EVT6603 please
see me. This was a simple 24 months free credit on all microwaves 30
second radio spot, that would only be played once a community station
in the Eltham. A $230 lunch a Prego was also lodged against this job
number, where your expenses report stated you were briefing the
talent. This is out of order. The talent was the local manager of the
electronics/whitewear store in Eltham, the idea was that he was using
the telephone airwaves to tell us about the great deals on microwaves.

If you do not complete your timesheets on time, then I will use the
old tried and true technique of threatening to not pay you on time. I
have done this before, when I was working at Advertising SolutioNZ in
Wellington in 1983.

Jello Biafra
NZCC Finance Director

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine are done I just need to check over them again. I'll bring them down.

1:27 pm NZST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We get Sammy to do ours now. Can you please check with her.

S.

3:53 pm NZST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the fuckin' point. The suits are too scared to bill any of it anyway.

11:09 am NZST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home