A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Sunday, March 19, 2006

TXT BLLES

Getting tired of hearing about Txt bullies in the meedja? We too. If it's such a problem in school, the Ed dept could do what cinemas and what-not in more advanced societies have done and pop jammers in the classrooms.

Theoretically you could make a whole school a mobile-free zone.

But personally, I'd far rather my child had a cell phone than not. Wish I did when I was a nipper. Then I wouldn't have been picked on by a gibbon who ten years later went to jail for stabbing someone in a street fight.

My son has had a mobile since he was 18 months old. Can't use it yet, but he has one. Knows how to talk on it. Knows the theory. Won't be long before he can call Dad if there's any trouble brewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home