A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Important safety tips for bloogers from Heidi

Ok. At the top of the front page, it tells you how to post to the front page. If there is any side correspondence, like you've fucked up and you need to get unfucked-up, please fax me: heidithetemp@gmail.com

When I get your fax over the interweb, I will fix it. Unless I am having surgery that day.

If one of us notices a major fuck-up on the front page that is clearly a boob-boob, but potentially life-threatening or career-limiting, we will fix it pro-actively. (Whatever that means...I heard it in a meeting once. I was under the table....)

We will now fix this fuck-up. Then Frenchy and I are off to the Cup Day to drink sheet-loads of champagne and maybe raise some money for the kids.

H xx

By the way...we thought the three comments immediately posted to the fuck-up were funeeee ha ha.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tip: "zarius" to win the auckland cup.

Get On each way.

1:25 pm NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you wanna make some real money it's all about 'Kind Return' #13...

1:34 pm NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will do the quenalla for $50 hope you right.

4:39 pm NZDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home