A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

enLIGHTening?

What's the trustpower ad all about?

Can someone enlighten me?

Maybe it wasn't even Truspower..can't remember the brand..unless I try
really hard......still confused about the lights going on on a due date...

What?

Am I missing something?

Help

Fikker.

_________________________________________________________________
Need more speed? Get Xtra Broadband @
http://jetstream.xtra.co.nz/chm/0,,202853-1000,00.html

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this the date one? - I'm sooooo with you, or not with you. I can't work it out after 3 seeings.

8:53 pm NZST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only seen it once, but is it something about clever thinking? No, that doesn't make much sense. The mystery continues.

12:46 pm NZST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask Gordy Clarke. He wrote and directed them. To give him his due I saw them on his reel and they did kinda make sense. I think what's happened is that they've chopped off the endline that made sense of it and have replaced it with just a call to action of something.

7:39 pm NZST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home