A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Friday, March 31, 2006

76

New bar, well old bar re opened.
Come along, they have ad wanker drinks at ad wanker prices.
Discounts for placement teams.
The hot girls from The Paddington come there.
It's across the road from the Supper Club on Pitt St.
Gets busy after midnight so come for a quiet b4 then, or stay at home and
pop party pills.
You crazy cats.

Dubs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be very careful drinking at this bar. I was drug raped. Not at this bar and not really at any bar. But I got maggoted on 4 E's and a pint or more of vodka in London once. Woke up with a fat bird who I'd not usually go anywhere near. Anyways, she cooked breakfast and 35 years later we're still happily married. Apparently.

6:54 pm NZST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I was here on Sat. Pumping.

3:25 pm NZST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home