A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sorry about that Boh - a reader confesses

Went along to Zoo Music the other night with my wee fella. He's 2. Lovely night. Warm. Cute little animals. Cutting to the chase. Boh Runga had been on for about 10 minutes when my son decided he wanted to go up and stand by the Tiger enclosure ( ie., have a poo).
So I went up there with him ( have a poo in his nappies I mean) which was pretty good really because It is high ground and we had a great view of the Rotunda. I was tapping my feet when all of a sudden Number One son sneaks up behind me and pulls down my pants. No poo.
No undies either. It was the longest 1.5 seconds of my life. A couple of the lovely ladies from Silk and Stace from Soundtrax were nearby but fortuately for them, their view was obstructed by a couple of hunderd people and half the band. So, ah, yeah. Boh didn't miss a beat. What a pro.

Name supplied but witheld by request

1 Comments:

Blogger CB said...

Good thing it was a warm night mate. Or maybe a shame it wasn't cold. Not sure. Thanks for sharing with the group.

2:03 pm NZDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home