A blog for the New Zealand creative advertising industry, now at www.campaignbrief.com/nz. Email news to: michael@campaignbrief.com

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

business proposal


From David Taylor
My name is David Taylor, I work in a bank, I need your assistance in moving the sum of Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars {$4.5million} into your country.
Funds are ready in account manage by me, On our agreement I will make you next of kin beneficiary of funds and action cash delivery to you.
Kindly reply via below email address for further instruction on how to proceed.
Email - dd_33taylor@excite.com <mailto:dd_33taylor@excite.com>
Regards,
David Taylor.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha

This is Mojo's best scam yet.

Did Droga front up with the cash for this one?

8:40 am NZDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds plausible to me.

9:58 am NZDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home